Rigbusters: Liquid Profiles & Profiler Player Packs

• Hi Guys,
    REB20 pack...seeking to re-create the sound of the dirty channel of the Egnater Rebel 20 amplifier boosted using 5 fabulous pedals (Paul Cochrane Timmy – J&J Sonic Edge by Fargen – Klon KTR – SRB 808 – Bogner Uberschall).

Another audio sample for you!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    the REB20 pack! A brand new audio sample for you!

This time the head is boosted using the incredible Klon KTR.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Man I gotta say, I am absolutely loving these pedal profiles. I'm learning a lot more about my tastes lately, and those tastes are saying I REALLY like pedal based guitar tones apparently. These are like a breath of fresh air to me, because amps can't make sounds like pedals can and vice versa, but the uniqueness of these pedal tones are something I've been missing in my profile collection. I'd argue these are the most unique and inspiring profiles I have right now because they are so different than what I normally use: even though ironically many of the guitar tones I love and players here in Nashville usd and love are often pedal based guitar tones. Thank you for your awesome work. what cab is used with the corn-ford amp when doing the pedal profiles???

• Thank you Man for your comments! This is exactly what we try to do with our profiles...inspire people with something different.

The cab that we use to do the pedal profiles is a professional Isobox made by Montarbo and equipped with a Celestion Vintage 30 speaker. This is our choice to create the best environment and catch the best tone out of our stompboxes.

Best

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    J&J Sonic Edge by Fargen...a very very cool pedal!

External Content youtu.be

More info & one free rig here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/jj-sonic-edge-fargen-2/

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    J&J Sonic Edge by Fargen...second video!

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Everybody,
    J&J Sonic Edge by Fargen...third and last video!

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    another video LIVE! Mr. Cristian Henry Sementina plays Rigbusters Cornford MK50H II profiles Live at Palacreberg (BG) - Italy.

This time...Shine on you crazy diamond!

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe....power & versatility. If you love Mr. Eddie Van Halen tone this pack is a must have.

Click here for more info or if you want to download one free rig: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/wampler-pinnacle-deluxe-2/

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe...another cool video sample for you! This time is heavy!

Click here for more info or if you want to download one free rig: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/wampler-pinnacle-deluxe-2/
    Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Everybody,
    the Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe pedal is very versatile...not only heavy! A new video sample for you!

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    Made in Italy Project...coming soon...Kor Pedals! 3 incredible boutique pedals profiled in front of the clean channel of the Cornford MK50H II head.

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    Cornish SS3...a brand new video/audio sample for you!

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Everybody,
    Cornish SS3 pack...second video for you!

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    Cornish SS3...third and last video for this great pedal!

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team