youtube profile download

• Couldnt i download a demo off youtube and change it to bin. Or whatever file is used for a profile(anyone know the type?) And then upload to rig exchange or download myself...?

You users have the best info

• There is nothing on YouTube that is a Kemper profile. If they used a commercial price, they may tell you the name of the profile or pack they used and link their website to purchase.

If it's off the rig exchange, they may name it and tell you what to look for.

There are only streaming view videos on YouTube. :)

To test/try free profiles, download and install Rig Manager and browse and test profiles on Rig Exchange. You can drag them into your Kemper folder in rig manager if you like them. It should be the last folder at the bottom, and is actually what is in your Kemper Profiler memory.

Hope this helps!
    Will

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Ohok i meant go on youtube and find a mesa dual rec. And the guy is playing it with a boss DS1...then download and convert to whatever file type that a profile is and put it into the proper folder ..and BAMM you have a Ds1 dual rec:)?

• Ohhh. Can't do that. Have to profile an amp with it going into the Kemper or with di box off the speaker out on the amp, or out of the preamp of a real amplifier.

but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• just kinda thought download youtube clip..drag to rig manager and that DNA can make a profile..

• Wish it could. Might be able to search rig exchange for amp and pedal types.

• Yes. Would be cool to profile pedals and then add as an effect to kick an amp rig.

• There are profiles that are made where the guy would kick the amp with a pedal going into the amp. Say a real tube screamer into a mesa or fender. Then the profile has the output of both combined. You can't turn the pedal on or off, though. Only pedals built into Kemper in effects slots can be toggled on/off.

• I would imagine they may either add more pedals or give the ability to create pedal modules for effects slots.

• Whoa....wicked insight...didnt it come out in 2013...ehhh i give it 3 years.....before a new product...to bad this is proprietary...i mean i have a zoom G5 for guitar a B3 for bass and am A3 for acoustic , but still a kajillion pedals out their. Hmm

Thanks