Help! - recommended free profiles

• My ears and brain are dead at the moment......

My almost there performance currently consists of rigs that started out as:

1. Kemper Amps AC Clean R121 AC Clean
    2. Kemper Amps AC Clean R121 with Gain higher
    3. sheguitar player Slash Tone Marshall AFD100 - this is vying with a Morgan AC20 profile that was recommended and a TAF Marshall Profile that are all in a similar ball park.
    4. DJEMASS Mark IIC+ Boogie MarkII C+
    5. GUS DRAX Solo - knocked the gain back....this is an odd one.....it's a DJEMASS profile.....I can only see it as GUS DRAX in Rig Manager...not when I mount my backup in rig manager. It's also strange in that it seem much clearer and smoother than any of the "source" DJEMASS profiles....anybody know what's going on there?

Is there a way to list out the Rigs that I have used in my Performances that I've created?

Anyhow, this performance....that has all been done in the house on headphones now needs to be auditioned and tweaked at volume in the studio with my DXR10.

What it appears to give me is everything from beautiful cleans....the same with a hair of gain.....a real tubey, percussive gain......a monstrous riffing gain and a liquid lead......

I hope this list might serve as a useful starting point if someone is looking for a single performance from clean to high gain.

Of course the search isn't anywhere near over....but I may have to start auditioning new rigs as they come along as I don't often have this much time to do stuff!

Cheers,
    Andy

• Blimey, just installed Rig Manager and it's up to 5,809......I can't possibly audition that many so any help much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Andy

I'm currently not in front of my KPA, but I remember a very very nice Fender Super Reverb Profile within the sharded rigs of the Rig Manager, which really works fine without tweaking. Just only a bit of bass for the balls and it is really tasty. (use it for my SRV-Sounds). Give it a try

• Hi Andy,
    as far as I know you cannot "see" performances in rig manager. Hopefully the next update of the software will be up to it. The only way to deal with these rigs in rig manager for now is to follow Pault's advice.
    And yes, you always can create extra folders in the local area of rig manager to keep track of changes you made and want keep for a while. Just copy and paste the rigs from the KPA or from your KPA usb stick it is always on view in an extra folder (if you named it, you'll find it at once) to the newly defined folder.

I do not know about the best way to audition newly imported rigs. I just import (kpa has to be in browse mode) via the usb stick share folder and turn on "latest imported" as viewing option in browse mode. The ones I'd like to keep (after tweaking) get renamed and thus are easily identifiable. Afterwards I delete all the stuff I don't need any longer. All this caneasily be done with the kpa and the rig manager too. Most time I use the "old way" without rig manager. You even may import rigs from your computer into the kpa. (Sometimes the kpa is very slow on importing...). I don't know if the rigs will show up as imported though.

I hope I answered your questions and did not tell you things you already know.

Have fun.

Joachim

• Thanks got it.....now working on my other threads.....working out how to see the cab from that rig now I've stored it to the browser pool and how to import cabinets....which isn't working for me :(