Stereo Looper?

• Wouldn't it be cool if the recorded loop would play on the right output only and the instrument would go on the left output only (until the loop is stopped)? This could probably be a perfect solution for the bands, that have just one guitar player. This would also solve the looper volume problem- sometimes it so difficult to get the right sound levels spot (so the loop and instrument wouldn't interefer too much and both would remain audible). This concerns the guys who play distorted- sometimes it's either loop or the guitar audible, but not both at the same time (or one of them is just too silent). I promise to purchase the Remote as soon as this option is implemented :) Seriously

• I use an ABY-box in a stereo loop in x-position for that purpose. That works fine with a stereo looper (Ditto, Timeline, or whatever you have) right behind the ABY-box in the loop and also with the Kemper Remote. Just keep in mind that effects in mod/delay/reverb-position provide a stereo signal! So if you've selected to play on your left channel and use those effects, there will be a subtle wet-only signal on the right channel, too.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.

• Hi, thanks for explanation. Could you, please, describe this in a dummy mode for me? :) Specially on how you connect things in this sutiation. Thanks a lot!

• Kemper Send -> ABY Input, ABY Output Left -> Kemper Return Input, ABY Output Right -> Kemper Alternative Input
    Set the effect in the x- or mod-position to a stereo loop and you're done ;)

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.