Controlling Delay Time & Feedback via Rotary Controller?

• Dear Kemper-Forum,

I`ve been searching the whole Forum for days but couldn't find anything. Therefore my question:

I want to control the delay time of an effect with a midi rotary encoder on my pedalboard.
    I found out that the Delay Feedback is CC-assignable, but other features (like delay time) are only controllable via NRPN.

Is there anyone, who successfully tweaked the delay time with a rotary encoder?
    If yes, which gear did you use to control the Kemper?

The reason why I am searching for a way to control the delay time is, that i play various solos with the delay feedback at 100% and altering delay times to achieve this/these effect(s):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Or as you may know it: the intro from Incubus' Megalomaniac ;) )
    I don`t want to have any analog effects on my pedalboard anymore… so I hope, there is a way to do all the "tweaking of effects" via Midi / NRPN inside of the Kemper.

Thank you very much in advance for helping me out & have a nice day.
    Beni

Edited once, last by benidorn ().