Front input vs. rear input on kpa

• Was thinking about switching to the rear input for my wireless now that I have my remote and will be using the kpa more in a live type situation - I am looking for any experience with the quality of the results with one vs. the other.

I know they do make a differentiation in the manual about the rear input not being quite as good as the front but have no sense of if this is at the theoretical level or if it can actually make a noticeable sonic difference.

• I really dont understand why you give a certain option, tell people it is kind off crappy compared to something else on the same device. Why make it that way and not make it equally as good? Its like having a guitar with a neck and bridge pickup and telling people, the neck sounds great, the bridge kinda crappy. But be glad, you can still use both.

• From what I remember, there were many User Requests to make it available as an alternative input (it could not originally be used that way). They indicated the input would have a different noise floor, but the users were fine with that. So, they documented the difference in the Manual.

Interesting, I didn't realize this was not an "original" feature. Still wonder why the noise floor specs wouldn't be the same though. Wish they would quantify the difference in a more specific numerical way. I thought I recall seeing something somewhere that indicated something like the s/n ratio on the front was something like 108 db and the rear something like 105 db (3 db less). Does anyone know if this is basically the correct data?