Browse mode - scroll single rig

• I have just received my remote and in after looking through the quick guide and the reference manual I can't figure out how to use the up and down arrows to just go through my favourites list, by name, one at a time, rather than five at a time. I found this line in the reference manual:

A soft button on page Remote Settings in System menu determines, if the Up/Down buttons step through the Rigs individually or by groups of five.

Basically, I can't see this 'soft button' at all or how to change this?

Thanks,

• Hmmm, couldn't find it either...

Anyway, it suits me this way....I can jump rigs forward or backwards faster.
    By stepping on up and down arrows you jump rigs by five (like using the RIG soft buttons on the Kemper)....you know that already.
    Then, by stepping on 1 through 5 on the remote you browse the rigs sequentially, one at a time, the way you want (in batches of 5 rigs).
    And then, after you go through all 5, stepping on the relevant arrow on the Remote you can browse the next 5 ones (or the 5 before) and so on...

• I have a couple of rigs that are different variations (same name but with one extra letter on the end) so instead of just going between them with a click of the up/down button, I have to go up/down and then figure out where it is on the board (position one).

After adding a new favourite this morning, the original position changes, due to the multiple of five rule.

Maybe it's a bug as I just can't see this option in the system menu anywhere?

Someone will obviously mention setting up performances, but I just want to scroll one by one through my favourites :)