Re-Purpose KPA Switch/Pedal 1&2

• It would be great if it were possible to re-purpose the two switch jacks on the rear of the KPA to send instead of receive signals. At present, I don't use those two switches at all. If they could be made to switch between receiving switch information and sending switch information, then they would become much more useful for me.

For example, imagine being able to use those jacks to send channel change messages to another amp. This could be programmed into a performance maybe. Or, one of the jacks could be used to send switch messages to the aux in of my H9 pedal. Now instead of using a separate switch pedal to change settings on my H9, I could just program the message into a performance, and have the KPA do it.

I realize that this is a hardware change, which may not be possible with the two switches on the KPA, but I just thought I'd put it out there, just in case.

• I think that the (eventide?) h9's midi implementation is powerful enough, so that you really don't need such a workaround. Currently I see the problem more one side of the KPA with Remote, because the midi send functionality is kinda basic by now. A sendable midi clock or any programmable CC values to the Remote's fx switches would be great. If you're using a different midi controller, like the uno4kemper, you should really check out how the midi communication works, hook up the H9 via midi through from the KPA and bind the H9 functions to the appropriate midi values.
    BTW in case didn't know, patch changes on the H9 along with Rig changes on the KPA are possible already.

• I'm fine with the H9. I use both Midi and Bluetooth between my Ipad, Pc and FCB1010 controller. I just used the H9 as an example of other devices which can be controlled via simple switching, like amps, effect pedals, ect.

At this point, I don't use a Kemper remote. My FCB with the Eureka Prom does everything I need. From the sounds of it, it may be a while before I need the Kemper Remote.

You should make your suggestion for the remote to Kemper, like I did in this thread about the switching.