Any estimate on when non-early-bird-orders might start being fulfilled?

• Hi,

Maybe this is one for Kemper to comment on. Is there an estimate for when us non-early-bird Remote customers might get ours?

I ordered the 28th of January.

I'm asking because I might be able to get my hands on a Uno4Kemper FCB1010 to replace my Pod HD500X as a controller. I want to sell the Pod HD500X as soon as possible so it doesn't lose its value but I also don't want to pay for the Behringer if I'm getting the remote soon, if you get my drift :)

Any rough indications would be very much appreciated!

• I've asked this more than once on the Order Status thread, but with no response. There have been some indications that the first non-early birds might have started shipping, but I ordered just 2 days before you and haven't heard anything yet.

Personally I've found the FCB1010 pretty horrible and really wished that I'd kept my Pod HD500 as a midi controller instead - it's not quite as flexible as the Uno4Kemper firmware, but the build quality of my FCB1010, particularly the expression pedals is pretty rubbish. I'd really recommend you hold on a couple of weeks.

• I've asked this more than once on the Order Status thread, but with no response. There have been some indications that the first non-early birds might have started shipping, but I ordered just 2 days before you and haven't heard anything yet.

Personally I've found the FCB1010 pretty horrible and really wished that I'd kept my Pod HD500 as a midi controller instead - it's not quite as flexible as the Uno4Kemper firmware, but the build quality of my FCB1010, particularly the expression pedals is pretty rubbish. I'd really recommend you hold on a couple of weeks.

Ok! Thanks for the heads up @dvdmonster. I appreciate the input. It's mostly the fiddly setup with Performance mode and the Pod that's getting to me. But that's for another thread. That and the fact that I'd like to sell it before it depreciates further like I said. I'll reconsider now.