Rig Manager : AWOL

• For those who don't know, the acronym is U.S. military for "absent without leave."

I was browsing through some rigs, and my local library suddenly vanished. I restarted my iMac and pulled a few rigs over and Rig Manager shut down and would not reopen. I kept getting the "this application shut down unexpectedly...etc." so I wiped my drive clean of anything Rig Manager, shut down and rebooted the iMac and re-downloaded Rig Manager. As soon as I launch it, it shuts down and gives me the error message.
    Anyone else having Rig Manager issues on a Mac? Any suggestions?

• No idea about what the problem could be, but i had a similar problem with another program, and the solution was to install it on a different location (like an external hard drive) and run it from here.
    Try these if it works

• I was browsing through some rigs, and my local library suddenly vanished. I restarted my iMac and pulled a few rigs over and Rig Manager shut down and would not reopen. I kept getting the "this application shut down unexpectedly...etc." so I wiped my drive clean of anything Rig Manager, shut down and rebooted the iMac and re-downloaded Rig Manager. As soon as I launch it, it shuts down and gives me the error message.
    Anyone else having Rig Manager issues on a Mac? Any suggestions?

please make a system diagnosis file (press Cmd+Opt+Ctrl+Shift+Period and wait until a new diagnosis is appears on the desktop). send this file into support or preferably put it on e.g. dropbox and send support a link to the file. we'll have a look
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here