Rockman sound

• Here is a quick demo I made of Peace of Mind using a backing track I found on YouTube. Sounds like one of those isolated tracks from Guitar Hero with the guitar tracks removed. I am using the Eleven Rack on the left side with a preset called Peace of Mind from the ElevenRackPresets webpage and the KPA on the right using a rig exchange profile from Per Sviggum called PES Rockman XPR Lead that I modified a bit. My band is thinking of doing a Boston medley and the other guy in the band uses an 11R so I was doing this to see if I could find a preset for him that worked well with the Kemper. I think this turned out great and the overall sound is pretty close to Boston. There is no post production EQ to any of the tracks. Let me know what you think.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board