Liquid Foot Controller

• Hello,

I am new to the forum and I am waiting on my new power rack to arrive (Monday). I am trying to decide on a foot controller, I think the KR looks awesome but I am not sure I want to wait almost 4 months. I am wondering if anyone can comment on the liquid foot products and how they work with the Kemper.

Thanks!

• I responded to your other thread as well.

There are a few of us LF users here....
    I highly recommend it in terms of functionality, etc.
    The programming can be intimating to some, but that's what forums like this are for :)

I put up a few youtube videos for setups, etc.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

any questions, let us know.
    sean

• I also have a liquid foot 12+, it is extremely flexible and I find the Set List mode to be really well thought out. Once you wrap your head around the editor and what the various screen do, I think the level of intimidation goes way down. From the perspective of "what can I do with this controller", I would say there is likely a way to do whatever you are looking to do, it has lots of functionality.

• Thanks for the feedback. I sent the liquid foot website a few questions earlier in the week and have not heard back. How do you feel about their service and have they kept up with any applicable new features on the kemper that would need to be added the liquid foot feature set? I am real close to getting the "mini", it looks like an incredible tool, I just get concerned about support.

• I have had a bit of everything on the support side. Sometimes an immediate response, others a day or two later. I normally get a response and not dead silence, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with the request, where they are in production/development cycles, etc.

i can say that we're spoiled by both Kemper and LF around quick updates that support feature changes and enhancements, bug fixes, etc. they both move at a quick pace compared to what I've seen with other products.

sean

• Having both, the KPR and a LF 12+, I say both are very excellent devices.

It would really depend on your requirements and the level of complexity/detail for switching required. Especially, if one would like to control 3rd party units via midi.

Since I got my KPR three months ago, I have never used my LF 12+ again. The variety of features available is a bit oversized for my requirements. And, I am thinking about selling it now.

Customer support is excellent with both companies. And LF does have also a good community. Joptunes/Sean here is an expert, and was very helpful to me.

• LOVE LOVE LOVE my Liquid Foot controllers - I made a short vid with my iPhone.....

Liquid Foot and Kemper, Mission pedals, custom interface

• I appreciate the input. I think I am going to hold off and just get the KR, it just looks like the perfect fit.

I do have a Fractal MFC-101 that I can borrow so I may try that for the next few months and see how that works. One more day and I should receive my KPA!