Main Output: Master Mono vs Master Stereo - Different sound/feel ?

• Been playing around with different main output settings. I swear there's a difference between master mono, master stereo and master left.
    More in feel but still in sound ever so slightly.
    Are my ears just deceiving me?

• Just in amp tone.
    FX's like Reverb and alike are of coarse different given they correspond with whatever the output is set to.
    I'm just talking dry amp and cab profiled tone.
    Going through the interface and toggling between the three output settings, whatever profile I got on seems slightly different with each setting (through headphones). It's so subtle I feel like it's just the ears playing tricks but....

• Same issue here. I'm also just using pure amp profiles. So I shoouldn't need to connect in stereo, right?? So it means for mono recording it should be fine to select master mono and connect to the interface with just one cable but still I noticed a difference in the sound quality compared to the Kempers Headphone out which sounds better and juicier! I just want it to sound the same on my recorded track of my DAW. I also tried to uncheck the "space->headphOnly" button.
    My interface's headphone out has quiet the same impedance as the Kempers headphone out ( 30 Ohms).
    anything else that could help?
    thanks

• Same issue here. I'm also just using pure amp profiles. So I shoouldn't need to connect in stereo, right?? So it means for mono recording it should be fine to select master mono and connect to the interface with just one cable but still I noticed a difference in the sound quality compared to the Kempers Headphone out which sounds better and juicier! I just want it to sound the same on my recorded track of my DAW. I also tried to uncheck the "space->headphOnly" button.
    My interface's headphone out has quiet the same impedance as the Kempers headphone out ( 30 Ohms).
    anything else that could help?
    thanks

So you're comparing mono signal in speakers to stereo coming out of your headphones? Correct me pls if I'm wrong.
    What's more if you have set Space parameter in output settings, then listening to your headphones will be much more enjoyable that mono signal.