KR ordering site!

• I'm am at the point of selling my KPA Rack and starting over with something else. I placed my order initially in Jan. Its a fact that the site was messed up from the beginning. I inquired about when I would get my KR about 4 weeks ago, and was assured by Marc that all is good. Well now they have no record of my order! Now I've waited since Jan. already, and don't want to wait another 3 months. Marc assured me that if I placed another order now, he could get me a KR in a week or so! Ok, fine. Well I've tried to order 7 different times in the last 24 hr., and after I enter my CC info, I get bumped to the secure order page, and it's always BLANK! Then I wait, nothing happens, I go back, and voila, no order, nothing in cart, and I have to go thru the whole maddening process over again. I'm really a wits end with this, I have $600, want the product, and can't even get the freakin order in. I've never had trouble like this with any product in the last ten years of buying junk on the internet.

extremely pissed