Conditions that would cause no sound out of power amp (powerack)

• I have the output on in the output section, ive tried adding boost, I can hear the speaker cab clicking when I turn it on. I am getting signal out my main outs to the board. I had the speaker output switched off for a month while i was using it to record, just out of habit of my tube amps, i did just read in the manual its ok to leave it on. I tested the cabinet with another amp and it works fine. I just dont know of a way to see if the poweramp is getting signal, might be a nice feature.

• Ok, got it figured out, just in case someone else runs into this, I play with so many ways to plug this in i set stuff different all the time,

So since the monitor section is linked to the power amp, i had to put Monitor output to Master Mono on page one of the output menu, then I linked the monitor output on page 2 with the soft button so i can control the volume on the cab and leave my Main out for FOH at -15.

If I have learned anything with this thing, its play with it, play with it , play with it, because it is so configurable , you may get yourself into trouble and we dont want to be trying to RTFM on stage. I actually ran into this trying to set it up for a show next friday. My last gig with the kemper went good, everyone thought it sounded good but got it home and went to record and was like this is not right. everytime i go out with it , it gets better. Im going to go direct to FOH this time and hopefully say goodbye to bad cab micing for good. And for me, i just love having regular cabs on stage.

Im not trying to be the guy on here that answers all his own posts. cheers