Option turn off delay trail is not cut off

• Wouldn't it be nice if we had an option to chosse whether the delay trail is cut off or not when the effect is turned off? Some nice applictions come to mind (Gilmour type sound on sound to name just one). Might actually be pretty easy to implement. The input would simply be cut from the input to the delay while the feedback from the delay can still be heard but not influenced by what the guitar plays when the delay is turned off. Could be a problem of the signal chain ... but still, if it's possible it would be a neat feature.

• If I'm reading this request properly, this already exists in the KPA I don't know the numbers off the top of my head, but there are CC commands to turn delay and reverb on/off without cutting off the trails.

i believe the numbers are one higher than the standard CC numbers. So if you're using CC#22 and the trails are cut off, use CC#23 and it should work.

if you are looking for more detailed sound on sound options, there are ways to get there with delay or reverb levels set to max while you play over the top of them.

hope this helps.

sean

• I don't have the kemper remote, but maybe a post to the remote forum and ask if you can change the CC setup to get the trails to work ok.

the kemper remote sends CC message equivalents to turn on/off stomps, etc.
    probably have a better chance in getting an answer there, or open a support ticket.

sean