Expression pedal gain control with eureka prom

• I love the idea of being able to control the gain on a rig via expression pedal. In practice though I haven't found a great way to do this. Eureka prom has this as an option I can leave on but I find it difficult to quickly remove your foot from the expression pedal without lowering gain below the rigs initial gain when wanting to change to another rig. It also seems to be all too easy to lower gain momentarily when touching the pedal initially. Anyone have a solution via the kemper or eureka where the min gain is the default for the rig perhaps ? I've also played with the wah boost but don't seem to find a combo that works well for perceived volume differences

• hi, I've no real solution except storing 3 or 4 rigs on the same bank with 3 or 4 different fixed gain settings. you can also adjust the relative gain with your guitar volume pot , most great profile allow this.

Regarding the pedal course, there is no real trouble adjusting the gain in real time while you play since you can react very quickly on your right hand attack, let's stay you start a solo it's a matter of seconds before you nail the right amount of gain and leave the pedal here. It's also easy to 'memorize' some pedal height settings (up, middle and floor for instance), even it's not really precise you'll get some great gain differences.