Pod HD500 controlling Performance Mode

• Hi All

Just getting to grips with my new Kemper. I am trying to get the pod hd to control the Kemper via midi. It works fine in browse mode but I cant get it to work in Performance mode. Looks like the fact that there are only 4 buttons in each bank on the HD 500 is the problem. Has anyone managed to get it working, if so could you share tips or point me to a guide. Pretty much a Midi noob so basic instruction is what is required ;)

• Performance mode demands consecutive midi program changes from 001 onwards.
    Due to the KPA's 5-slot architecture ist is indeed a bit difficult to access the 5th slot of a performance conveniently with an HD500.
    If I had to use an HD500 I would probably build performances with 4 active slots and skip every 5th PC.

• Drat, I thought that might be the case. I had seen some other info implying it was not possible but was hoping I was missing something. Time for a rethink about the best way of doing it. (basically I want an easy way to switch between sets of rigs for different songs and then settings for each song. The plan was to put each song into a bank in performance mode and use the up/down switches on the pod to switch banks and then the 4 bank switches to pick the settings needed for the song.

• Check this out:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.