Rig manager won't open on OSX

• HI

I can no longer open rig manager on my mac book air. WHen I try I get the following message

"The last time you opened Rig Manager, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?"

If I choose Reopen it says it quit unexpectedly and clicking on reopen takes ma back to the original message.

I have tried deleting the database and reinstalling but get the same error.

I have contacted support but does anyone have any ideas in the meantime? Thanks

• I had the same problem and I solved it by deleting folders...I have many Profiles and had a LOT of folders in my Library (over 30). Rig Manager didn't open and/or crashed.So after a couple of days I decided to delete the library of Rig Manager (Users/Library/ApplicationSupport/Kemper) and start all over again by importing Profiles step by step.Now I changed the way to sort my Profiles and have only 5 Folders. This works perfectly!I did a test and added 30 empty folders to the Library and suprise.... Rig Manager crashed.So it has something to do with the number of folders you use. The less the better...

Kemper Kemper Time to explode!

• I had the same problem and I solved it by deleting folders...I have many Profiles and had a LOT of folders in my Library (over 30). Rig Manager didn't open and/or crashed.So after a couple of days I decided to delete the library of Rig Manager (Users/Library/ApplicationSupport/Kemper) and start all over again by importing Profiles step by step.Now I changed the way to sort my Profiles and have only 5 Folders. This works perfectly!I did a test and added 30 empty folders to the Library and suprise.... Rig Manager crashed.So it has something to do with the number of folders you use. The less the better...

Thanks Heri. I will definitely try that out if tech support cant figure it out. I am sure it had something to do with the amount of folders I was creating for each manufacturer and model of amp because it crashed when I got to the very end of creating the last of the folders. I probably had 40+ folders created. I didn't plan on keeping all of those folders I was just trying to get a grip on organizing and then whittle it down to 30 or so rigs like you suggest. Thanks for the input!

• I am sure it had something to do with the amount of folders I was creating for each manufacturer and model of amp because it crashed when I got to the very end of creating the last of the folders.

EXACTLY the same behaviour!

Give it a try and let us know if it works =)

EDIT: Btw, you can still throw ALL 2356456+ Profiles you've got into Rig Manager, but only use a few folders or one single folder and view/sort it by author or something like that! use comments or fav for organizing ;)

Kemper Kemper Time to explode!

Edited once, last by Heri ().