ISP Stealth Not Loud Enough

• I'm using it with Kemper into an 8 ohm evh 1x12 w/ g12h-75 speaker

It is not loud enough for stage monitoring ...
    I'm thinking a powered monitor might be easier than upgrading power amps etc..
    anyone else able to get a louder signal out of ISP? would 4ohms be louder?

• Hi. Something was wrong with mine, low volume on ch.1 low volume on bridged output, a bit louder on ch2. Sent it for a warranty repair. Big difference now. I would be surprised if the is not loud enough after repairs. I'm using a Palmer cab with a Celestion G12T Hot 100w at 8 ohm.

• Something sounds wrong. I have a stealth into a 16 ohm 212 EVH or 16 ohm 412 Orange. The vol is at 3/4 (3:00). It is capable of similar sound levels produced by my 100 watt Ceriatone OTS. I also have it running (XLR mains) into EV powered speakers and use all of those to compare sound quality and tonal changes. Sounds like there might be an issue. Are you connecting monitor out of KPA into the Stealth? Do you have the stealth power supply or are you using another rated supply? If running out of the monitor do you have the top KPA volume knob linked to monitor out? These are just some thoughts. What is the volume set at on the Stealth?

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• interesting
    I go from monitor out (cabs off) into channel 1, then speaker cable out from bridged output
    I do not have the master volume maxed
    volume knob linked to monitor out...I doubt is as I've never heard of that, I'll look into that!
    Thanks

• under "output" there is a check box to link monitor volume ( I think that is the name). If this is checked you can control volume to the monitor output source (cabinet/power amp, powered FRFR speaker etc.) while leaving the rig volume to the FOH set. This is handy if using it as a stage monitor because you can adjust your volume while leaving your main volume alone. I have my ISP on 3/4 (3:00) and adjust the monitor volume until things start shaking....good luck. Hopefully this helps.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• Yep, check whether you're sending the power amp too low a signal from the Profiler.
    also, what is the cab's sensitivity? This is the parameter which determines its "loudness".

HTH

• thanks so much all
    the master volume on the kemper does get louder, apparently it was already set to respond to the monitor out and just worked
    I never thought of it
    definitely gets louder, still not sure it'll keep up with drmmer, but might just do the trick
    I may need to get a louder speaker
    speaker is 75 wtatts creamback
    it is 8ohm cab
    sensitivity = 100db

• Mhhh... Sensitivity looks high enough for a 1x12".
    Keep the poweramp's volume all its way up, and try raising the profiler's output volume with an extra-clean profile and see what happens... As long as you do not hear distortion you should be good!