KPA Performances not stored in backup

• Dear fellow KPA user,

When making a backup on a USB-stick - whether in Performance or in Browse mode - the backup file does not seem to contain any of my stored Profiles,
    but only contain the Browse mode rigs. The performances do not show up in the Rig Manager when opening the kpabackup file. I would be very happy if
    someone knew how to store Performances, or at least how to make them visible in the rig manager to enable further finetuning.

Thanks and cheers,
    Ed

• Welcome.
    The backup file can be renamed to .tar, then be inspected and edited but you have to be cautious with that.
    (In the .tar folder your performances will be named from 0 onwards).
    With the latest Rig manager it's possible to inspect and change rigs in performances only when they are on your profiler.

• Hi Ingolf!

Thanks for your efforts and your support, however, unfortunately this does not work either.
    I do have the latest Rig Manager version and the latest Operation System installed, so now
    I'm a bit lost here.

I will just keep creating new backups and keep trying to view them in the Rig Manager.
    Maybe one day it works. (It should..)

All the best!
    Cheers,
    Ed

• In case you've installed the 3.1.x public beta, the performances aren't anymore in the "Performances" folder of the backup, they are stored differently.