Fx switching

• Hey guys, just got the remote and very happy.

quick question of fx.
    i have figured out how to assign fx..good
    i have figured how to assign 2 fx to one switch
    i figured how to switch both fx on together and how to toggle between 2.

my question how do you switch one or the other on and importantly..off?

i have a phaser and a tremolo on fx1. I want to use either as desired ?
    he that makes sense. :P
    Also how do assign the fx to the whole performance rather not than each rig

Edited once, last by Andyd ().

• Thanks...shame though.
    do u have any ideas about saving fx 1-4 across the whole performance?

if I am using as effect on rhythm guitar and want to go to my lead profile , how can I keep the effect ?

still amazed at a the brilliance of Kpa , I have stopped even looking at traditional amps

• Here's one way to copy the Stomps and Effects into other Performance Slots:

Stomps:
    Go to the Slot with the FX you want to use.
    1) Press the "Stomps" button
    2) Press the "Copy" button

Go to another Performance Slot.
    1) Press the "Stomps" button
    2) Press "Paste"

Save the Performance.

Repeat for the other Performance Slots.

Effects:
    Go to the Slot with the FX you want to use.
    1) Press the "Effects" button
    2) Press the "Copy" button

Go to another Performance Slot.
    1) Press the "Effects" button
    2) Press "Paste"
    Save the Performance.

Repeat for the other Performance Slots.

• I have a FX switching Question to.
    I ordered a remote but untill now I used a fcb1010 with uno4kemper, for live gigs in performance mode.

Is it possible on the Kemper-remote to set fx switch a -b and c at switch 1 - 2 and 3 and use the fourth fx switch on the remote for delay on-off?
    (Thats the way I use my Behringer at allmost every slot in performance mode).
    And at the same time : can I leave stomp slot D and effects slot x and the reverb on/active at the same time ( without switching possibility ) ?

And another question : does the remote need programming for this and if so, is there a master-programming or does it need a separate programming for every performance?

• Is it possible on the Kemper-remote to set fx switch a -b and c at switch 1 - 2 and 3 and use the fourth fx switch on the remote for delay on-off?
    (Thats the way I use my Behringer at allmost every slot in performance mode).
    And at the same time : can I leave stomp slot D and effects slot x and the reverb on/active at the same time ( without switching possibility ) ?
    And another question : does the remote need programming for this and if so, is there a master-programming or does it need a separate programming for every performance?

In short: yes, what you want to do is possible and programming is very easy.
    As the assignments are rig specific programming has to be done per rig.