Rig Exchange

• Hello folks!

I seem to be having a lot of issues lately. :rolleyes:

Right now it's the rig exchange.
    Having done nothing to my pc, my rig manager stopped connecting to the rig exchange a few days ago. I tried changing the password and I can connect just fine to the web interface of the rig exchange (and the forum, obviously), but when the same credentials are entered into rig manager, I get "connection failed".

I have opened the support ticket but it's slow going and I need my fix! :D Anyone seen this sort of thing before?

I'm on RM 1.3.5 and 3.0.2 on my Kemper.

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Good idea but the firewall is off. Supposedly my ISP handles all that, or at least that's what I'm convincing myself. :rolleyes:

I have done nothing to my pc, not even a windows update. Rig exchange just stopped working on 1.9.

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Excellent! Works fine now and I get a nice green OK when testing the connection. :thumbup: