Reamping with Kemper via SPDIF (on Logic Pro X using a Focusrite 18i20 interface...)

• So I've tried emailing Focustrite directly and watching a couple different YouTube videos and tried doing things my own way...! I just want to ensure I'm doing things right (efficiently and accurately!)

As the title suggests I'm reamping via SPDIF using the Kemper, my Focusrite 18i20 interface (with horrible MixControl software) to Logic Pro X...

I've got the Kemper setup fine (SPDIF reamp set as input source and the appropriate connections in/out to the 18i20 made...) I started checking YouTube videos to see about the routing as MixControl software is IMO, awkward.) I just need to check I'm sending / receiving the appropriate signal(s) so does anyone else have experience with this software / setup ? Focusrite emails don't appear to be helping!

Currently, I've got my DI guitar stem up in Logic Pro X and I'm sending that to a Bus 11.

I then have bus 11 set to output to DAW 11 & 12 and then in the MixControl software I've set DAW 11 & 12 to output to SPDIF 1 & 2 respectively (18i20 uses 2 channels of SPDIF apparently...)

From previous experience I know that I can use input 10 to record via SPDIF to my DAW; so I've record enabled input 10 on the DAW and get my reamped signal back from the Kemper - this is where Focusrite emails began confusing me, as apparently the DAW channels don't match up - even though I'm getting sound and clearly my reamped signal back to record in my DAW -- only problem is will I be missing some information ? (As I'm sending BUS 11 to 2 DAW outputs (11 & 12) through 2 SPDIF channels (1 & 2 respectively) BUT ONLY RETURNING THROUGH 1 (DAW 10 input....) Will the Kemper only listen to 1 SPDIF channel anyway...? It all sounds ok the way I've set it up..!

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Thanks in advance and apologies for the long-winded explanation! Just trying to be clear as possible!

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack