Up for a challenge?

• Up for a challenge? I'm trying to understand the album sound in the early(ish) AC/DC production. I've been trying for years to get near the Angus young sound heard on Powerage and it has become my guilty pleasure locked away in the den till all hours.

here's no Guitar ISO track of Angus from that album but from snippets grabbed here and there I think it was an old plexi Not having the good fortune to have worked with any studio owners I thought why not put the question here. If I can use the Angus intro to Riff Raff it's clear theres more going on than a single mono gtr track and plate reverb, but what is it and can anyone take a stab at describing how they did what they did.

Also that tone - There's no Guitar ISO track of Angus from that album but from snippets grabbed hereand there the mic choices was a neumann U47 FET but it sounds very slightly scooped? Amp was I understand a 2203, cabs unknown. There doesn't sound like theres much bottom end in the tone yet it doesn't sound all mid and top which makes me think the reverb/delay is adding the lower end body - I'm reaching.

nyway I'd love to hear any attempts by forum members and any suggestions on post processing.