Fractal AX8 ..... US $1,399 ..... thats just CRAZY !!! :) :) :)

• Thx for the information, i don't want to use both a the same time I'm just intersted by the all in one solution proposed by the AX8, especially for band work and live.

I am bored of my shitty system with my pod and floorboard and for me (please don't hit) the remote is just too expensive for what it is (i find it very beautiful and it must be a pleasure to use it !)

So when I saw this AX8, it just make me thinking cause again the all-in-one thing, less things to cary everywhere and I also like effects (synths etc) and i know fractal ones are great and i have a good memory of trying an Axe fx ultra few years ago.

Is there something that you think it miss with this unit ?

• It is missing a few blocks from the Axe II, like tone match, resonator and multiband compression. It can only do one amp at a time and doesn't have the cabinet tweaks like speaker size, dephase and mic and preamp sims.

I really like it and think it is awesome for what it is designed to do, be played live. No reamping in the digital domain is a drawback as it only has spdif out, no in. I put in the loop on the Kemper and reamp this way. Works very well. The interface is not good on the unit. Very hard to program without the editor and a computer. As a mater of fact, at this point I wouldn't even attempt it, but really who wants to bend over or sit on the floor to program anyway.