PowerRack randomly just decided to lock/store some changes to a performance slot without permission!

• Anybody else had this issue?!

I just changed 'MOD' block from a wah to loop mono on a performance slot I was messing around with and it has stuck after a full re-boot even though I hadn't gone through the save process of storing?!

The 'LOCK' button is lit as well as 'ON/OFF' and I don't seem to be able to de-activate either for whatever reason but weirdly pressing + holding 'MOD' doesn't show any padlock symbols associated with the lock feature :/ bit worried and frustrated the slot decided to overwrite itself without my permission!

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

Edited once, last by nEVH5150 ().

• I haven't updated to the latest OS yet....

But furthermore, I did a second reboot and it's all back to normal now :/ very strange !

Is this something I need to consider sending to support still?!

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• The last rig is always preserved in an edit buffer and will therefore survive a restart even if it was not stored. That is not a bug but normal behaviour. A lit Lock button can indicate several things. For example that your Tempo is locked.

• Thanks so much for chiming in with that firm knowledge :)

I hoped it might be something like that; as that is actually a clever behaviour for the unit to have and could save a lot of tears one day haha!

Excelsior.

CURRENT:
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack