Cabling from Kemper to interface

• Hi people

I have my first stupid question for you!
    im recording to Cubase, the following equipment is used: kemper to Focusrite 2i2 usb out to my laptop.
    now what I'd like to know is what cable or cables do you use from the kempers main out,

XLR to stereo tipped jack from left or right Kemper main out to Focusrite

Balanced cable from Kemper main out to Focusrite

unbalanced cable From left from Kemper to focusriite
    2 unbalanced from Kemper main our to 2 inputs focusrite ins and could you suggest weather stereo, mono setting on the Kemper.

Please don't refer me to wiki or the manual, I'm a bit Dyslexic and thick!!

Clear explanation to getting the best signal possible to DAW would be great!!

thank you

mark

• Balanced Jack is probably your best bet (both ends) - minimal noise

Use the line selector on the 2i2 inputs so you aren't using the pre-amps

Good quality connectors make all the difference - forget Planet Waves, overpriced tripe:

http://www.dv247.com/cables/co…eo-patch-cable-1m--200435

Use both left and right outputs to inputs 1 & 2 so any effects pan correctly and use stereo tracks in Cubase

James

• this is worth a watch too:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Axe FX but yeah...

• It depends what do you want to achieve. What do you want to record ? Do you need stereo with reverb or not? You have to ask yourself.
    Look at this vid tutorial:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.