Kemper as a combo....

• Do you think the Kemper would ever emerge as a combo unit? And would there be a market for it? Once a week, I have a practice session at a mate's house, but, as much as I love my toaster, it has become a bit of a faff about, what with disconnecting everything, bagging it all up, carrying around the DXR10, and all the cables etc. So much so, that I've just bought a little Blackstar ID15 to fill in for my practice nights. It's not a bad little practice amp, but it's certainly a step in the wrong direction. I just got to thinking that if a KPA were to emerge, housed in a FRFR cab, it would be a sure-fire purchase from me. It could have cut-down specs, and could probably lose the ability to profile too. As long as it did what it does now and plays host to profiles and rigs. I could always buy the rack version, I suppose, and do a bit of a Heath-Robinson bodge cabinet conversion myself, but would much prefer a "proper" option :)

• I see no need for a particular combo model as there already are cabinets on the market with 2-4U of integral space for units such as KPA, AXE or Helix. Though, to me it makes no sense as I don't prefer to have my electronics and controls in the same position as my speaker.