Need for better EQ again! Please! the main output eq or the stack eq

• For me it`s important to have all the FX available for fx and not use up the fx slots with eq. It should be in the main out or the stack section. The reason is that if I make a preamp profile of my tube amp and play it back with a digital power amp it`s not gona sound the same as the original. In my case I always have to add more from the parametric eq around 2500 hz to make it cut thru with a power trio live. The stack eq and main out eq is between and it just make my sound thin if I add more treble or presence. Can we please have this?
    Thanks!

Edited 2 times, last by strengdal ().

• Have you tried making Direct Amplifier Profiles instead of Preamp Profiles? Direct Amplifier Profiles are intended to be used to get the sound of your tube amp with a Digital poweramp.

Well I have profiles of just the preamp and profiles of the amp direct out from the amp. Also profiling the Triaxis will sound very different using digital power amp, compare to tube amps.

• Well I have profiles of just the preamp and profiles of the amp direct out from the amp. Also profiling the Triaxis will sound very different using digital power amp, compare to tube amps.

As mentioned, for optimum results you should make Direct Amp Profiles, that are captured at the speaker output of your tube amp.

• As mentioned, for optimum results you should make Direct Amp Profiles, that are captured at the speaker output of your tube amp.

Thanks! this is a great future , but I will always need this EQ, when Im using different speakers and amps.Example: playing in a club, traveling lite where they already have guitar cabinets, the master EQ with more stuff in the main out section for all the profiles would be very useful

Edited 4 times, last by strengdal ().