How to rate Rig?

• Well excuse me if I am not aware of this simple steps.... But I am logged into website RigExchange and I cannot rate rig - nothing happens when I put my mouse over stars (Firefox 41.0.2, Interrnet Exploder 11)

[Blocked Image: http://s1.postimg.org/ggxbozkdr/aa7.jpg]

I cannot either rate Rig from within RigManager, the option for rating as well as rating starts are grayed out
    [Blocked Image: http://s28.postimg.org/cr74nnbi5/aa8.jpg]

Is that any rocket science? ;)

• Paul you twice mentioned how I cannot rate :) Can you point me to simple procedure, how to rate the rig that is on RigExchange? You mentioned Save a copy of the rig to a local folder, and rate the rig but how to rate a rig :) ?

Is there a need to save a rig to local folder to rate it using RigManager?

The
    website rating is only for viewing purposes? Can I anyhow click on the
    stars on the website to rate it? I'm 99% sure that back in 2012/2013 it
    was working this way. I could rate by clicking stars, when I was logged
    into the webite.

OK - found in MANUAL

Rate a Rig
    Rig Manager enables you to rate rigs while previewing those. To rate, double click on a rig in Rig Manager
    and use the BROWSE knob on your Profiler to assign up to 5 stars (5 means stellar, no star means that you
    have not rated this rig yet). The preview dialog also allows you to store what you just checked out on your
    Profiler.
    When
    browsing Rig Exchange, your vote will also be send back to our server
    and will help to create an average score for all rigs in Rig Exchange
    over time. To see the score for a specific rig on the exchange, have
    a look at the “Crowd Rating” column within the list view.

SO my Kemper is packed because it goes to doctor, so no way to verify this.

• Online voting:

1)Download the rig from Rig Exchange.

2) while you are still logged into the Rig Exchange, Click on the Rate Rig Stars to vote on the rig.

Yes, after logging and downloading the rig, putting mouse pointer over the stars gives ability to rate. Once I have rated a rig I cannot put another vote, however when I put mouse over the rig that I have already rated it still indicates possibility to rate.

1) I am logged in, I have searched for "morgan ac20", it has 60 votes, I rated it 5 stars, the counter was set to 61, the mouse pointer is set inactive over the stars.

2) I searched again for "morgan ac20" using web based RigExchange, it shows 61 votes, but it still shows possibility to rate, mouse pointer is active over the stars.

[Blocked Image: http://s10.postimg.org/aa95fsoqx/aa9.jpg]

3) I click one star, there is update animation but after a second there is still 61 votes, mouse pointer gets inactive.

I know this is minor, but in perfect world, once the rig is rated by logged user, mouse over the stars should not activate stars for voting (although actual voting does not take place if already voted)

• You have to Download the Rig from RE to be able to rate it on RE. If you downloaded it previously, download it again. While you are still signed in, you can rate it.

Oops, I did it again. But no stars to rate :) Not possible on RigExchange website nor in RigManager.