[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Thanks man!I'm working on a demo clips for tomorrow. If you by any chance have any with my Uberpack post here please. :)

EDIT: Engl cab is coming as an update of course!

Cheers!

Sweet! Now I'm a bit busy with other duties, but I might put up some hi-gain demo at a later time :)

• I wasn't sure about the Uber but that Fender demo was very full and dark and got me interested. This pack is a heavy rock beast - pretty different to the run of the mill metal sound with the tone not tilted too far to the top end of the spectrum. It sounds quite amazing with my EMG strat with the maple neck. The strat bridge pickup sounds very full for both riffs and leads. The profiles are very versatile - I think anyone with PRS or Gibson HBs will be pretty happy.

• Awesome! Some high gain demos soon? 8o

Tomorrow!

I wasn't sure about the Uber but that Fender demo was very full and dark and got me interested. This pack is a heavy rock beast - pretty different to the run of the mill metal sound with the tone not tilted too far to the top end of the spectrum. It sounds quite amazing with my EMG strat with the maple neck. The strat bridge pickup sounds very full for both riffs and leads. The profiles are very versatile - I think anyone with PRS or Gibson HBs will be pretty happy.

I'm very glad you fig Uberpack! :thumbup:

The word that I too would use to sum up this pack is "versatile". Lots of variety in the tones--all of which are top-notch.

Thanks a lot! I hope more people will pull the trigger and try this pack!

• Here's a Fender in stereo and drums, NO BASS, NO MIXiNG just pure profiles and MIDI drums!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yup i gotta agree with @Antipodes i recently installed the Seymour Duncan every thing Axe Strat set, i can go from single to hum on the bridge , pack really loves the Strat's man and humbckers on the Gibson. Really good hard rock sounds for me and like he said full body on leads and Rhythm. Still my Fav preset is the beer drinker :whistling::D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yup i gotta agree with @Antipodes i recently installed the Seymour Duncan every thing Axe Strat set, i can go from single to hum on the bridge , pack really loves the Strat's man and humbckers on the Gibson. Really good hard rock sounds for me and like he said full body on leads and Rhythm. Still my Fav preset is the beer drinker :whistling::D

Ash

Wait until you here ENGL and Mesa OS cab update!!! :D

• Here's the first part of Heavier Uber profiles in the mix!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Had to make a damn YT video this time :D

Just a quick riffing to show some profiles from the pack. Random metal/rock songs.
    No processing on the guitars except a low cut at 100Hz.
    Limiter on master channel.

External Content www.youtube.com

Cheers guys!

• Make sure you all listen to the last Track ..Judas Priest baby!! :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• A short preview of upcoming Mr.Fredman pack.

• I would like to spread the word about the Mr. Uber Pack! I usually only make/sell and play my own profiles and I know and have played the most commercial-profiles out there. This pack is special!

I bought the Ueber Pack after I heard the sound-demos at YT. And what Ivan did here is just outstanding! It is is a MUST HAVE BUY for everyone! The miking of the cabs is so well done, I'm speechless how good the profiles sound....

It doesn't matter if you're after this special Bogner-Amp or not. The cabs and the miking makes most of the sound in the Kemper as many of you know. And you possibly get some of the best miked CABINETS with this pack. They work great with every profile/amp outthere! So well balanced, clear and with great pressure in the bottom. Outstanding work!

So cudos to you Ivan!! I'm blown away by your actual profiles. Keep up your good work man! I hope the Fredman will bring the same quality and variation to the table. I'm a fan of your work now!

P.S. no. I'm NO affiliate or know Ivan in person. It's just that I think his actual profiling-technique and work is top notch.

Just a recommendation dudes! Thank me later.

• OK.. quick word about the 5:25 pack

It simply doesn't get any better than this.. I mean seriously - it is INSANE

If you know Mesa and love JP tones, it's simply there - whether mark IV mode or 2C+ .. unbelievable man and I've tried a lot of profiles! You got the clarity and attack, the bite and the aggression

These ones are here to stay - the very best - keep it up Ivan :thumbup:

• Thanks man! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! This pack is truly for Petrucci fans imho!

• One more teaser for Fredman pack.

• One more teaser, hard rock tone.