[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Well Ivan, I didn't see this one coming! Profiling in super speed on this one. I have bought and look forward to working my way through the pack. If the free profile yesterday is anytjing to go by, we are in for a treat!

Edited 2 times, last by d7mcfc ().

• Well Ivan, I didn't see this one coming! Profiling in super speed on this one. I have bought and look forward to working my way through the pack. If the free profile yesterday is anytjing to go by, we are in for a treat!

Thanks! Maybe you won't like them who knows :/ but I really dig them atm. Let me know what you think!
    Using 2 profiles for a rock band I'm currently recording. It sounds super sweet.

• Thanks! Maybe you won't like them who knows :/ but I really dig them atm. Let me know what you think!Using 2 profiles for a rock band I'm currently recording. It sounds super sweet.

I tested some of your free profiles that made me buy this EVH pack. I think you captured the amp really great, the tightness, the saturation and the crunchy sound that it has. It is known that i am SinMix fan and i really like his profiles, but man, you have done really great job, the quality of your profiles is up to his and that's big for me. Only with his profiles and yours i really like the sound as match as i like the dynamics in hands and the "elastic" feeling when i play riffs and palm mutes. I play modern metal but i really dig crunchy to hard rock sounds too, so this pack is perfect for me. What i really liked is that almost every profile from this pack is different sounding from each other and it has what everybody needs tonewise, as you said, noone is going to be disappointed, for sure. So you gained another fan and supporter, who was really focused into SinMix profiles, after testing a really great amount of other sellers' profiles. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

One short question: the profiles of this pack are studio, right?

• Ivan, there is no need to worry. This is one hell of a pack. As Mike has said there is something to please everyone here.

From Hard Rock to High Gain Heaven. Along with Grzegorz, you capture amps with some otherworldly precision. This amp has all the gain you will ever need, but keeps that bottom end beautifully tight, whilst remaining totally musical.

Many thanks and keep these packs coming. You profilers are bankrupting me this year. You are far too prolific between yourselves.

My name is David, I am a profilaholic . Save me before my wife finds out!!!

• I tested some of your free profiles that made me buy this EVH pack. I think you captured the amp really great, it has the tightness, the saturation and the crunchy sound that it has. It is known that i am SinMix fan and i really like his profiles, but man, you have done really great job, the quality of your profiles is up to his and that's big for me. Only with his profiles and yours i really like the sound as match as i like the dynamics in hands and the "elastic" feeling when i play riffs and palm mutes. I play modern metal but i really dig crunchy to hard rock sounds too, so this pack is perfect for me. What i really liked is that almost every profile from this pack is different sounding from each other and it has what everybody needs tonewise, as you said, noone is going to be disappointed, i am sure. So you gained another fan and supporter, who was really focused into SinMix profiles, after testing a really great amount of other sellers' profiles. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

One short question: the profiles of this pack are studio, right?

Hi Mike!
    Thanks a lot for the feedback, you just made my day! I know from Gregz that you're cool and honest guy, so this put a smile on my face.
    These are all studio profiles BUT since this is my personal amp, expect updates in merged and DI format!

\m/

• Hey David,

I feel ya, I really do. Cause even I make my own stuff, I buy profiles from other guys too all the time. :D

Cause when something sound cool, I just gotta have it

• See Ivan's post directly above yours. This is just the first installment. There is more to come.

It's expected that from most commercial profiles. Personally when a pack is out it must cover all tastes, studio, merged and DI,etc.By the way I'm waiting for that in the BE-100 for a while. But again I like Ivan profiles and have a bunch of new stuff to test so no problem in waiting.

• Either Bogner Ecstasy B100, Diezel VH4, Soldano Hot Rod, Marshall Kerry King or Friedman PT20. Can't decide yet tbh. First to finish some updates. Then lock myself in the studio and hit the lights! \m/

I would love to have your take on the Bogner XTC. That would be my choice for sure. I'm really hoping you can get your hands on a Soldano SLO. I feel like we have never really gotten really good (actual) SLO profiles. Just my $.02!

• It's expected that from most commercial profiles. Personally when a pack is out it must cover all tastes, studio, merged and DI,etc.By the way I'm waiting for that in the BE-100 for a while. But again I like Ivan profiles and have a bunch of new stuff to test so no problem in waiting.

DI profiles and few of merged are coming asap!

I would love to have your take on the Bogner XTC. That would be my choice for sure. I'm really hoping you can get your hands on a Soldano SLO. I feel like we have never really gotten really good (actual) SLO profiles. Just my $.02!

I think it's gonna be a Bogner XTC right after I finish some updates.
    I got Soldano Hot Rod atm, but I can rent a SLO for 400€ from a music store :rolleyes:

• Here's some Van Halen riffing with Music Man Axis!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here's some Van Halen riffing with Music Man Axis!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This Guy Look's like me :) 8o:thumbup: