How to reset stomps?

• Not sure this will help or answer your question but you will probably need to call up the EQ, dial it back to the baseline/clear settings, and then save it as a preset for that stomp. Then you can call it up whenever you want. Just make sure you rename it. I found out the hard way that right now, when you save a stomp without renaming it, you aren't overwriting the previous version. I found about ten stomps of the same name I was tweaking...

• Universal parameters are always maintained from one stomp/effect type to the following ones - if you just change the type via TYPE knob. This way after having tested for example a Flanger with specific settings you could switch to a Phaser and most of the settigns would stay the same, so that you could immediately compare sounds.

If you want to load a stomp/effect type plus parameter settings you should start with a Module Preset of that EQ as suggested by flyingheelhook. You could create those yourself, but since a while Profiler has already default EQ presets included. Turn the BROWSE knob and find presets starting with "EQ" and ending with "Default".