Loud noise from the input jack.......

• So I was playing my Kemper through my CLR and kept getting a very troubling noise when I hit a chord hard. At first I thought it was an issue with the CLR. Sounded like a loose wire or something. So I plugged in my in ears into the Kemper and kept getting the sound. I changed guitar cords and it is still there. I fiddled with the cord and it's still there. Has anyone experienced this? I have used my Kemper for 3 years almost every Sunday with no issues and I need to use it tomorrow. I'm really concerned that it will be an issue tomorrow. Any suggestions? Do I need to send it back to Kemper? Thanks.

• So it seems to be limited to one profile. I switched to a different one, and the sound is gone. Any idea what would cause this? I really like that particular profile, and now it's not really usable.......

• This is a profile that I have used weekly for 2 years. I have switched guitars, cords and it occurs whether I'm going direct or using a powered speaker. I'm concerned that it is either something inside the unit or it's a software glitch. The Kemper has always been carried in a Kemper bag so I know it has never been dropped. Any assistance would be appreciated.

• You have to check if the gate is on to much.. on clean twangy profiles it ocures a very strange sound when you hit the note or chord hard.. it took a while before i found this issue.. The musicroom on my garage have some dimed lights and its a lot of bussing from the pickups, so i had to have quite a lot of gate to unvoid it.. at gig i hardly have it engaged.