Edited - Some bugs in 1.5.16.11403, and FRs - Windows 7 64bit here

• Bugs?

1. There is a narrow column with no name at the left of the "Name" column. There is the symbol of headphones appearing aside some profiles, but its behaviour appear to not be consistent...
    It should mark the currently pre-loaded rig, but it doesn't appear on all the rigs and doesn't appear always. Its appearance is rather rare instead.

2. When I copy a slot onto an empty one, the slot's name gets lost and the amps' name is shown instead.

3. If I copy a slot over a used one, the data about amp and cab are updated but the title remains the same.

4. When I click on a newly-established or -edited performance, the Profiler's screen doesn't reflect the edits in the slot's name.

5. After I created a populated some performances through RM, for some slots the Slot Enables button on the Profiler is greyed out, as well as the small "pot" icon on the right of the slot's name in RM. What does it mean?
    The slot acts and plays normally tho.

6. It seems that this version of RM doesn't support D&D of multiple files at one time if the file path is long. I can populate a folder in RM only by D&D'ing one file per time (ouch), or I have to move the source to a shorter path.

7. I was listening to some profiles on my PC from a list of 22 when the first two disappeared from the view. I was able to move the cursor with the keyboards' arrows to them and use them nevertheless, and the correct name appeared on top of the window, as if they were just "upside" the visible list.
    Apparently, I can't replicate it.

FRs?
    Not sure whether the following is already possible, I've not found a way to accomplish it. Hints welcome!

1. When deleting a performance I'd like the optional possibility to have all the following performances shift up by one place, rather than having to move them one by one (which takes ages).

2. I'd like to be able to delete/clean slots from RM. Is this possible already?

3. Would be handy to be able to have stressed vowels in the character set. Many European words use them :)

Edited 6 times, last by viabcroce ().

• There is a narrow column with no name at the left of the "Name" column. There is the symbol of headphones appearing aside some profiles, but its behaviour appear to not be consistent...

Apart from this, today I was listening to some profiles on my PC from a list of 22 when the first two disappeared from the view. I was able to move the cursor with the keyboards' arrows to them and use them nevertheless, and the correct name appeared on top of the window, as if they were just "upside" the visible list.

Anyone experienced the above, or can shed a light on the naughty headphones? X)

Off course everyone knows you are talking about RigManager :) and what narrow column are you referring to?

• Off course we are in the Rig Manager Section of the forum :)

As I said, it's a narrow column with no name appearing at the left of the "Name" column. I would not know how to better describe it.

Thanks for your comprehension :)

• Someone confirm/deny this: Double click a rig in RM to audition it on your KPA. The Headphone Icon appears next to the rig in RM

That was my experience - when using RM to audition profiles, when I clicked on a rig in RM the Headphone icon appeared next to that rig.

• Someone confirm/deny this: Double click a rig in RM to audition it on your KPA. The Headphone Icon appears next to the rig in RM

Don't have KPA at the moment, but yes, headphone icon appears, when you double click on rig, but I can't remember if it is in it's own column left to the Name column....

• Off course we are in the Rig Manager Section of the forum :)

As I said, it's a narrow column with no name appearing at the left of the "Name" column. I would not know how to better describe it.

Thanks for your comprehension :)

Wooooooo, you got me :D I just took your thread not going to Rig Manager subforum but from the "Latest posts" at the right of main page of forum.

Windows or MAC? It matters, give as many details as possible :D

• I have no headphone icons in that small column to the left of the Name column, even after double clicking on a Rig to audition it. Windows 7 64bit with RM 1.5.16.11403.

• No Damian, it didn't show at all for other rigs than the last one in the list.

I have no headphone icons in that small column to the left of the Name column, even after double clicking on a Rig to audition it. Windows 7 64bit with RM 1.5.16.11403.

To clarify - there is an icon to the left.
    It it always appear when you double click the RIG but it is only and"ONLY" visible on the row which is not highlighted.
    To check that after doubleclick - use one mouse click to another row.

Why?- the symbol of headphones are green and -the highlight color is green - so you will not see the symbol when you will have highlighted rig.
    Highlight of previewed row is masking the symbol - so you have to change highlighted row to see the symbol of headphones.

For me - this should be like negative green (white?) headphone icon over the green highlighted row(or green headphone icon when the row is not highlighted). That all i have to say about it.:)

• to preview a rig, double click it. to select a rig, single click it. the headphone icon indicates the column of the rig in preview. the name of the rig in preview also appears in the black bar above the browser.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• to preview a rig, double click it. to select a rig, single click it. the headphone icon indicates the column of the rig in preview. the name of the rig in preview also appears in the black bar above the browser.

Thanks G, I think we understand that but where in my photo is the headphone icon? Linked in above post.

• Thanks G, I think we understand that but where in my photo is the headphone icon? Linked in above post.

when you double click to preview, I guess you see the icon? does the icon disappear again when you single click on another entry?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Newbie question: Can you preview rigs that aren't actually downloaded to your Kemper? In your picture Zapman, it looks like you are looking at a rig that is on your local library (i.e. computer hard drive) and not necessarily on your Kemper.