Setting Rig to Favorite - isn't it to slow? OS 3.2.0 [UPDATED with results from 2.7.4]

• I was playing with Kempers settings and found setting Rig to Favorite to be slow in my opinion... can't remember how it was in previous versions - if anybody can check, that would be fine.

So when in Browse mode I press the RIG button it flashes with the same frequency as TAP button. Then when I press Favorite soft button, the RIG button freezes (light ON) for a moment (0.5 sec) and when the Favorite is checked after that time, the RIG button starts to flash like twice as fast along with TAP button for a short moment.

The same situation with unchecking Favorite box. Uchecking is not momentary but takes ~0.5 sec and RIG and TAP buttons freeze for that moment. And after box is unchecked RIG and TAP flash twice as fast as normal for a short moment.

I checked in RIG menu on page 2/5 - "Lock Tempo" option and it gets checked/unchecked instantly, the same for options on following pages.

But the "Favorite" option takes longer - I made short video. Anyone also experiences that? On what OS version? Is it "by design"?

Setting rig to favorite in 3.2.1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Setting rig to favorite in 2.7.4
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• I've only just begun using this feature and can confirm it is very sluggish. Also, twice I managed to crash the Kemper by unfavouriting several profiles after the other.

• Same here for me, but I don't see the problem with that?

So go to next page and check/unckech "Lock Tempo" - it is instant. And adding rig as Favorite is like writing some data to 5400 hard drive.

The same sluggish response happens when in RigManager I click on Favorite tag in inspector for the rig in MyProfiler (the rig that is stored in Kemper).

There is also message on Kempers LCD "RigManager Syncing Rigs...." for a moment.

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• There is significant difference between 2.7.4. and 3.2.1 - current firmware is sluggish in saving/writing procedures.

Setting rig as Favorite works like a breeze compared to 3.2.1. This also happens when replacing the rig and renaming the rig - both procedures seem to delete current rig from Kemper flash memory before replacing it with the one that is in memory.