Answer fro Kemper - Loop sound (Post Position) changed, when I switched the cabinet section on / off

• Hi friends,
    I Placed the Looper - POST - Post Pre / Amp / Effects - Right ?

• I record a riff to the Looper
    • Start Looper Playback
    • change to another Rig (Performance Mode - another Performance, another Slot) without play guitar
    • Looper sound is unchanged :)
    • Change to a Rig (Performance Mode - another Performance, another Slot) with - turned off the Cabinet Section - Looper Sound changed ?(?(?(
    • Change to a Rig (Performance Mode - another Performance, another Slot) without turned on Cabinet Section - Looper Sound changed - the same issue ??

Profiler Firmware: 3.2.0.11524

it's a Bug ?

Kind regards Micha

Edited 2 times, last by mici01 ().

• Hi All,
    I've got an answer from the Kemper support Team:

"... yes, some Rig parameters influence the Looper Track even if the Looper is logically at the end of the signal chain. I noticed the same behavior with Rig Panorama. There is already an enhancement request for this. Your are the first user noticing this. So this might eb fixed in future firmware...."

Thanks to the Kempers

• I wish they would fix this. The whole point of a looper for me is to record a rhythm track, then change to a lead sound to play over it. Logic dictates that post FX looper would not change with patches, but it does, making looper unusable for me. Was hoping this would be fixed in 3.2

And I question that you were the first user noticing this, because there is a thread about it from April, and I started a support ticket in August.

EDIT...I did a little experimenting and replied to the original thread regarding this issue:

Looper Bug ?!

Edited 4 times, last by bigtoe ().