Wah wah

• Hello.I have a Tremonti wah pedal and was wondering if i plug it into the back input or the input on the front of the KPA.i did plug it into the front and it sounded awful.is there something i am missing here? Would love to use my wah.i do not have a Exp. pedal yet,i know you can use that with the wahs from the KPA.

• Be sure to have a profile of a similar amp you were using with your wah before you got the KPA. In standard conditions, the KPA will behave like this amp.

If you have clipping issues adjust your clean sense. Wah acst a frequency booster so it might also clip your profile, try reducing the guitar vol pot.

• The internal wahs are really great, you should consider using an EXP pedal , it works wonder for most of us and there a lots of different settings. I bought my sturdy Yamaha EXP pedal second hand for 50€, worth every cent IMHO.

the intro clip from my demo features a KPA wah with and EXP pedal, in classic funk style.

If you use the tremonti wah on lead tones, consider building a specific rig for this purpose. to do so you'll have to browse your favorite rigs until you get a good wah tone then use this rig a basis and apply some tweaks until it's really behaving like you expect.