Weird Pick Attach Anomaly with a Specific Individual Profile

• Referencing the second JGarcia profile I made a while back - more information here:

Emulating The Tone of Garcia Project

Background/Issue: I was warming up with some scale/arpeggio/noodling and when picking the G string, notes C, C#, D (5th, 6th, 7th frets) I was getting a very strange artifact - very harsh, and almost like a WAH/boost hitting a split milisecond or two after the initial note, but only if I really attached the string hard - normal/light picking didn't bring it out. I couldn't get it on other strings, or other frets. I tried and got similar results on two different guitars (Les Paul, AR305), same string, same notes, same frets. What I found that got rid of it was when I went into the Amp settings, I saw there was absolutely no compression on the profile. So, I played with it and what I found, that compression removed the anomaly. My final adjustment was that I SLIGHTLY boosted the compression (basically got one of the LEDs to light up but it said 0.0) and the artifact went away.

I wish I could have recorded this - I may be able to recreate it if needed. I am assuming it is an artifact from my profiling process but... here are some questions:

• Has anyone else encountered something like this when creating their own profiles?
    • Is it possible that this is a result of profiling a 'boutique' pre-amp/power amp combination? If so, is there anything I should take into account when doing similar profiles in the future?
    • For instance, should I assume that when profiling all of my profiles should have at least some compression added during the refining process to account for it?

Also, if anyone else could download the second profile and see if they encounter this I would appreciate it - I am wondering if it is actually in the profile itself or whether it could just be an anomaly with my Kemper that a reset might address. Any thoughtful feedback appreciated, thanks in advance.