Stadium rock - new mix !

• Hi , here is quick theatrical one I wrote & record over the week end , it's a bit rough on the edges, but that was really fun to record. Mix is partial since I don't have my usual monitoring system now. I need to put the drums upfront and the bass in the background.

It's clearly ready for a singer, and it needs some leads, if anyone wants to try it as a backing track , it's fully downable.

All rigs are from my commercial pack :

HB.drive.70's
    HB.drive.Scofield
    SC.clean.full & SC.crunch3
    and the bass sim included in my pack ( also available for free on rigEX)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Absolutely no U2 or Muse inspiration here :D

• thx mates , I can definitely hear the singing in my head, too bad I cannot sing :(

I gave a listen on my real monitoring system, the mix sucks , but it rocks with my headphones. I'll give a better mix but this song is a keeper for my next gig at the Madison square garden ;)

The bass sim does the harmony here, guitars are mainly here to embellish , it's really fun to write that way, I'll put more basses in my songs now.

• Glad you like it mates :)

I did a short rearranging and a proper mix, I guess it's a fine one for live :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.