Can't give up my Strymon's...suggestions?

• I have had my Kemper toaster for about a year now and I've used it exclusively for recording in my home studio and I love it (mostly Trainwreck profiles)! I play live a few times a month mostly in church and still use my Suhr Badger 35 with a large pedalboard. I've been considering trying to go live with the Kemper and my DXR 10 considering the remote pedal now available and how many are doing that with seemingly mostly good success. Here's my dilemma though. I don't think I'll mind giving up my dirt pedals, boosts and compressors because I think the Kemper would work great, however I can't see giving up several pedals which I use heavily including my Strymon DIG, Strymon Big Sky, Neunaber Stereo Wet (used mostly for shimmer reverbs) and my EB volume pedal which I use primarily for swells along with the reverbs and delays for ambience and the freeze function in the Strymon's. In my current setup I run my signal through xotic sp compressor into dirt pedals and then to ep booster to volume pedal to amp. In the effects loop I have various modulation pedals and then the final pedals listed above in that order. If I go live with the Kemper and want to keep the pedals mentioned what would be the best way to do that? I currently have my volume pedal after dirt and right before amp input so it doesn't affect my gain. Would there be any problem with using a slot in the Kemper for a stereo loop with this setup? EB volume -> DIG -> Big Sky -> Stereo Wet? I would like it to be after any dirt like I have it now? Any downside to doing this. I'm thinking maybe by getting a Kemper remote and having a small pedalboard with these pedals this might be a good solution for me. Your comments greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Duesenberg CC Fullerton, Heritage H535, Guild Starfire 4 ST, Fender American Standard Strat and Tele, Taylor 816CE, Fender Precision bass, Suhr Badger 35 Amp Head, 1x12 cab w/Scumback M75, 1x12 cab w/Celestion G12m-65 Creamback, Fractal Audio Systems AX8, 2 DXR10's, Kemper Profling Amp, Presonus Studio One 3 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 8Pre, Vox AC15, Vox NT G2 and more pedals than I should own.

• Thanks Ingolf. I will probably eliminate my dirt pedals for the Kemper but keep the Strymon pedals. Would EB volume pedal as 1st in the stereo loop before the Strymons work well? That way it would be after any Kemper drive or distortion and wouldn't affect the signal before gain correct?

Duesenberg CC Fullerton, Heritage H535, Guild Starfire 4 ST, Fender American Standard Strat and Tele, Taylor 816CE, Fender Precision bass, Suhr Badger 35 Amp Head, 1x12 cab w/Scumback M75, 1x12 cab w/Celestion G12m-65 Creamback, Fractal Audio Systems AX8, 2 DXR10's, Kemper Profling Amp, Presonus Studio One 3 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 8Pre, Vox AC15, Vox NT G2 and more pedals than I should own.