Spring Reverb for recording - demo of a spring reverb used with a Tone King Falcon profile

• Ok, so like so many others using classic sounding amps with the kemper, the missing ingredient is a good spring reverb. I know this doesn't really deal with the use of the kemper in a live setting with a great reverb but it certainly provides a great option for recording and using a plug in that doesn't chew though heaps of memory usage.

I recently got Pro Tools and part of my purchase was a great spring reverb plug in called "Black Spring", its very simple to use, only has 3 knobs on it and here's a demo of me using it with my telecaster, going through a kemper power rack into Pro-Tools and using a Tone King "Falcon" profile I got from the amp factory.

anyway, here is a demo of what it sounds like with a typical reverb setting.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nice.. I still use my old T.C G-Force for reverb and dely.. I ts the only thing I realy miss on my Kemper is a good reverb and dely who is placeble in stomp section