It is only Rock 'n' Roll, but i like it

• Hi guys,

wanted to share that i was never happier with my tone. I drove a few hundred kilometers to a very special store in Germany with the best switching system i have ever seen --
    You can test 50amps and 20 speakers there with a a click or two on a double foot switch. I spent two days there. because i took the train i had no guitar with me, but they even had my
    EVH with the naple neck. This changed my view on amps. After hours and hours of playing (they are nice, very nice and patient :thumbup: ) i saw that to my style and ears there are only
    two amps: Bogners and Friedmans. Unfortunately they cost a fortune. But alas! what beautuful times for KPA users, there are plenty of profiles. I used here the blue channel of Guidos XTC.
    check it out and tell me whether you like it.

IRON ROCK

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• sounds killer . you just made me decide to order a bunch of guidos profiles !,
    But it looks like they arent instant download , how long did it take for him to get back to you with the download link ?

thanks

Justin

• sounds killer . you just made me decide to order a bunch of guidos profiles !,
    But it looks like they arent instant download , how long did it take for him to get back to you with the download link ?

thanks

Justin

Glad things went good and u could dl them. it is one of my all time fave rigs. glad you liked my intro, too. Will post the whole on my youtube channel soon.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• I have tried to play those simple powerchords

B | D E | B | D E |

with a lot of variation, in the intro two notes, then 3, later what i call the Petrucci powerchord with the 5th in the bass aka F# | A H |
    but in the intro it is just simple AC/DC style, the delay set to a quarter note helped a lot ... :)