Kemper power rack and powered monitors

• Hi

So I will cut right to the point. Andif you want to hear me gush about how amazing my Kemper is then hopefully you will still be reading after this question.

I have a Kemper power rack and after excitedly opening my new toy plugged it straight into my mackieHr828 MK2 monitors. It sounded amazing!!! After reading the downloaded user guid at work I was surprised to read that plugging it into powered monitors would lead to damage of the unit.

what I would like to know is could this be a problem and if so would plugging it into my motu 828mk2 (I know I'm old school) act as a
    mixer and allow me to like an amp.

any help would be appreciated as I'm just about to play it nowand I'm itching to hear it again through the monitors as the range is perfect.

ive only been through the presets and I'm totally blown away with this unit. It is everything I ever wanted out of an amp.
    My styles vary and I know a lot of amps that so many styles very well but lack in the high gain department.

obviously this is my opinion but the high gain sounds from my Kemper are out of this world .Lapoulin ale incredible free guitar puffins that get very close to the Kemper but to have this box in live gig is amazing.

Hopefully some one one can help me out and I m so exited about what I can achieve sonically with this machine.

the community is inspiring and if you can help that would be amazing.

lastly sorry if there spelling mistakes! For some reason typing this on my IPhone I can't see what has been written also I've had a few drinks and need to rock out as I've broken up with my GF today and inspiration has struck.

holly shit if I carry on like that I might have a storey shit enough for x factor

many thanks and all the best

• Plugging the speaker output (the jack with the red nut on it) will damage powered monitors, but the main and monitor outputs are line level and perfectly safe to plug into your monitors. I have a power rack as well, but normally run it into a pair of powered monitors.

• Welcome Super6,

sorry to hear about your troubles... carry on, what else can you do? :/
    Hope you'll feel great again soon.

So you put the speaker out signal into an active monitor?! I hope you kept the volume extremely low... Guess you used a guitar cable too?

Sorry if this is obvious to you, but the power amp in the Profiler is meant to drive a passive cab, like a common guitar cab. Do you plan to use any at some stage? If you don't, the passive version will give you everything you need.

HTH