How to connect a Mini Vent

• I'm just about to connect my full size vent to my Kemper.
    Not sure if I'm going to go stereo or not.
    I will try putting it in the loop (in the X slot) but I was always happy with it into the front of my amp, so that's my backup plan.
    Great pedal, by the way!
    Best Lesley sound I've ever had

• Hi again
    sounds good to me. I think slightly better then in the X slot. But that might be my imagination. Love to hear what you think. I'll make sure it's in front of the gate.
    Not an option for me to put it on the ground. No more cables and adapters on the floor for me. Should sound the same in the Stompbox section. Downside is you can't change the speed, but I have to live with that.
    appreciate uour input.
    ps I'm not using it in . My setup is with an Atomic 112-50. Maybe when I do a huge gig where i can use 2 Atomics.......

• I'm only using my Kemper in the studio. I'm a producer, so it stays put. If I end up with the Ventilator on top of the toaster, I might get the remote for it. (The Ventilator remote) that way there won't be any long signal cables.
    I think mono is the way to go anyway. I rarely record guitar in stereo. All the classic Beatles Lesley guitar sounds are mono, and they sound great.
    I've just started recording an acoustic folk album this week, and it'll take me through to late January at least, so I won't get a chance to play with the Kemper or the Ventilator until then.
    I'll report back when I have though.
    Have fun,
    Jon.

• Hi guys
    @teleogic. well som eof the demo clips on Youtube are stereo Sounds awesome, but you are right the Beatles stuff is great so......I once played a real leslie. That was amazing. the sounds realy switls all around.

Terje. Well I don't have any recording setup so it's difficult. Let me say it sounds a lot better especially with the cabinet sim of the MIni Vent engaged. It has that distintive wooden/almost nasal sound to it which the Kemper lacks. More ralistic I guess, but let me play with it some more. I promise I'll at least listen to it in an A/B situation. Like I said loads of excelent Mini Vent clips on Youtube