Hello From Ludwigsbourg

• Hello Enrico,

It sounds like you may have purchased a second-hand (used) KPA...and the original owner had adjusted some settings in the Output Menu. You might want to consider doing a "Soft Reset", which will restore the Input and Output settings to factory defaults. This will not affect any Rigs/Profiles stored on your KPA.

This issue came up in another thread/post, and I had offered the following advice (see below). In any event, I do strongly encourage you to read the KPA "Basic" and "Reference" User Manuals. Here is a direct link to that thread:
    Newb: w/dumb ? no delay/verb thru cab

Here is a copy of my comments:

What I was talking about was a "soft" reset, as described in the KPA Reference Manual (see below). I believe that would only reintialize the Input and Output settings back to factory default status, without losing or erasing any stored Rigs. At least, this is how I read the instructions:
    -----------------------------------------------------
    KPA Reference Manual 3.2 -- "Trouble Shooting", Page 134:

Unexpected behavior
    In case any inputs or outputs don’t operate as you would expect, or you experience any other unpredicted behavior,
    the soft button “Init Globals” in the System menu will reset most global parameters to their default state. This way,
    you are always able to recover a defined state of settings. Your Rigs, Presets, Performances, and Slots won’t be
    impacted by this reset.
    You could also restore your latest backup, which will recover your complete global settings as
    well as entire content. We strongly recommended that you create backups whenever you have performed any major
    parameter adjustments, or created new content, and that you keep your USB stick handy. Given the size of
    customary USB sticks you could easily keep hundreds of Profiler backup archives available. Another best practice is
    to store the operating system file “kaos.bin” in the root directory of your USB stick. This way, not only can you
    effectively upgrade your Profiler, but also keep some additional recovery options.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Cheers,
    John