Faulty ground switch?

• I sent the following message to Kemper product support and thought I would post the message on here also to see if anybody else has had a similar problem.

When using the monitor output of my Kemper into my DXR10, it is very noisy and picks up a lot of interference. There is a swirly electrical whooshing sound which gets worse the closer I move the Kemper to the DXR10.

A friend recently purchased a Kemper and brought it to my studio this evening to compare. With the ground switch out, a similar noise can be heard and when the ground switch is in, the noise stops. When testing my Kemper, there is no consistency to the noise being present with the ground switch in or out. I have always used the Kemper with the ground switch pushed in. To begin with, having the ground switch out stopped the noise and I thought the problem had been solved. When pressing the ground switch further times, the noise is sometimes present with the switch in, out or both. We swapped the two Kempers over quite a few times and my friend's unit was always noise free with the ground switch pushed in. Does this mean that I have a faulty ground switch?

• So I tried all ground switches out except the monitor out ground switch last night. A horrendously loud noise started coming out of my DXR10 (the same as I had with a previous DXR10 that I thought was faulty) in the sound check. I changed the monitor ground switch to the out position and the noise stopped. I think I have a KPA problem!