Reverb and Delay quit working

• Unhooked my rig and set it up in church............ only switched power amp off.

Set it up at the house and the whole mod stomps are out? .....nothing on any rigs even though the lights are lit...... Front stomps are fine. :evil:

Thought it might be an output prob.... I have one stomp enabled for loop to run a couple of pedals so that was unhooked.

• Check your output settings. You might have (unknowingly?) changed them or you might be using a different output (where the output is set to post stack - pre mod) now. Another possibility would be that you have turned off and locked mod, reverb and delay.
    hth.

• That was the first thing I was checking and tried different outputs ........couldn't find anywhere in the menu where I could turn on/off post stack mod/ premed.

the delay lights are all lit and everything appears normal...... i"ll have to try a reset tonight.

• Unhooked my rig and set it up in church............ only switched power amp off.

Set it up at the house and the whole mod stomps are out? .....nothing on any rigs even though the lights are lit...... Front stomps are fine. :evil:

Thought it might be an output prob.... I have one stomp enabled for loop to run a couple of pedals so that was unhooked.

Here you go...

----------------------------------------

KPA Reference Manual 3.2 -- "Trouble Shooting", Page 134:

Unexpected behavior
    In case any inputs or outputs don’t operate as you would expect, or you experience any other unpredicted behavior,
    the soft button “Init Globals” in the System menu will reset most global parameters to their default state. This way,
    you are always able to recover a defined state of settings. Your Rigs, Presets, Performances, and Slots won’t be
    impacted by this reset.
    You could also restore your latest backup, which will recover your complete global settings as
    well as entire content. We strongly recommended that you create backups whenever you have performed any major
    parameter adjustments, or created new content, and that you keep your USB stick handy. Given the size of
    customary USB sticks you could easily keep hundreds of Profiler backup archives available. Another best practice is
    to store the operating system file “kaos.bin” in the root directory of your USB stick. This way, not only can you
    effectively upgrade your Profiler, but also keep some additional recovery options.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Cheers,
    John

• Thanks Richy .... don't remember getting any Post Stack effects to work on any output.... but will definitely try again tonight.

If that is out i'll go for a reset.

Thanks Crew! ;)