Reamp doesn't work. Cubase 8 and Audient ID22

• Hi !

I can't make work the reamping. I have Cubase 8 and an Audient ID 22.

I think i having problems with the routing in Cubase.

Do you any of you have an ID22 and are you reamping successfully with analog outs (no spdif) ? I read the manual and the reference manual but i can't make it work..

• I'll just throw this up in case you have trouble with SPDIF reamping (I KNOW I DID). These are just my notes to myself for my stuff, so may or may not be helpful for you...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Kemper SPDIF reamp how to with Edirol UA-1000 and Reaper v5.12/x64 on windows 7

*****************************************************************************************************************************
    Kemper settings:

Hold input button and make sure that the "Input Source" is set to SPDIF Input Reamp

*****************************************************************************************************************************
    Wire up:

Audio interface SPDIF out coaxial cable (port 10 on my interface, Edirol UA-1000) goes to Kemper S/PDIF IN
    Kemper S/PDIF OUT coaxial cable goes to audio interface SPDIF in (port 9 on my interface, Edirol UA-1000)

Hardware buttons:

On fronot of EDIROL UA-1000 interface, make sure buttons:
    EXT CLK, DIRECT MONITOR MONO, and DIRECT MONITOR SOFT CTRL, and ALL are all engaged (lit) Make sure ADAT is NOT lit

Software settings:

In Reaper, put di in a track and click ROUTE. Click Add new hardware ouptput dropdown and select the
    9: OUT 9-10/OUT 9-10(10) option (this can be kind of buggy, sometimes have click on it and hit enter, then try again)

Add another track and make the Input:Mono option IN 9-10. Click the Record Armed button.

I have record monitoring off on both tracks because I still have the Kemper MAIN OUTPUT LEFT going to the front panel INPUT 1

on my interface (with pad engaged and gain adjusted), which gets monitored directly.

In the UA-1000 Control Panel in on Windows 7, can unselect OUTPUT MONITOR 1&2 to NOT hear DI while reamping, just processed

return... See images for total panel setup...

Reamp away!